[HacktionLab] general proposal to network x

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Wed Jan 12 00:59:41 GMT 2011

Sorry mick and all

Was actually referring to the fact that it would be bad to sign as indymedia as it infers that the global network has agreed to endorse it (and we haven't asked the global imc network to do so).

Wasn't referring to anything even faintly political in my email, just pointing out the need to get consensus within the network before signing off something in its name.

/me zips mouth

Jimdog

http://northern-indymedia.org