[HacktionLab] Urn wanted!

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Fri Jun 3 14:45:47 UTC 2011

 On 02/06/2011 17:56, Adelayde Skidmore wrote:
>  On 02/06/2011 16:26, Steve Woods wrote:
>> Quoting Jim Dog <theinnercityhippy at riseup.net>:
>>
>>> Oops
>>>
>>> epic Urn-counting fail by me
>>>
>>> The gas one is the only one that may be available, will check tonight.
>>
>> If the gas one is the only one available, we'll have to go with that JD.
> JD: can you check if it's safe, the Kebele one we had last year had to
> be decomissioned by our health and safety officer!  Also, let us know if
> you have sufficent gas for it and what type if not, I have a couple of
> bottles I could bring in my van...
Some folks from Cambridge will be bringing one with them, it's electric,
but won't arrive until Thursday evening, but that should be okay, I'm
bringing a filter coffee machine and one can always heat water in a
saucepan...

So I think we'll go with the electric one as it's safer and less for JD
to carry.