[HacktionLab] Left stuff and found articles

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 16:22:51 UTC 2011

 Hi all,

I have the following articles I found at the end of BarnCamp:

* A white canvass shoulder bag

* A book entitled Property Law by Roger J Smith

* A Cambridge brand notebook with some details of some networks (IPs etc)

* A copy of the June 2011 issue of the Official Playstation Magazine

* A minute xylophone/glockenspiel

* A Let's Play with Barney fun mobile phone toy

* A metallic plain necklace with a celtic knowwork talisman on it.

* A Barney toy camera (some great shots of Barney to be seen).

If any of these are yours and you'd like me to get them back to you somehow, please email me off list.  Thanks.

Also, if anyone's discovered they think they left something at Highbury Farm, could you email me, also offlist, as I'll be going up there in a few weeks and be able to collect them.  - if anyone else is going to be back at HF soon, then perhaps let the list know.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html