[HacktionLab] ogg camp -

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Thu Jun 16 23:06:40 UTC 2011

http://oggcamp.org/

kind of interesting

The Conference

OggCamp 11 is a two-day unconference where technology enthusiasts come
together to exchange knowledge on a wide range of topics from Linux and
open source software to building home automation systems. Now in its
third year, the event is steadily growing and attracting interesting
speakers from all over the UK, the rest of Europe and even the US. Since
OggCamp is an unconference, speaking schedules are set on the first day
and everyone is free to propose a talk themselves. You are of course
free to come along and just listen to other people's talks but we
strongly encourage everyone to take part and talk on something they are
passionate about in technology.

[The Ogg mascot]

Why the name?

To be honest, we just somehow came up with it and it kinda stuck.
OggCamp was first organised by the combined forces of the Linux Outlaws
and the Ubuntu UK Podcast as a filler event after the last LugRadio Live
was decided to be a one-day only event. We named it OggCamp because the
open source Ogg format is the principal delivery method of both shows.
The name has since taken on a life of its own with the creation of the
Ogg mascot during the second year of the conference. Today, OggCamp
stands for a completely community-based conference organised by and for
technology geeks.

Now in its third year, the conference is going stronger than ever. With
OggCamp 11, we are looking to bring you even more speakers, a bigger
venue and as always a fun-packed weekend including a joint live show of
both podcasts. There might even be one of our famous raffles again...

--
Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.14 (Darwin)
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=qPvf