[HacktionLab] BGG letter - power - Thermo electric

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Fri Jun 17 13:16:50 UTC 2011

> Anyhow, I think the answer is, yes, enough power, even if it rains for a
> few days.

Slightly off topic, I recently got one of these 50watt (rated) Thermo
electric generators.

http://tegpower.com/products.html

I have yet to try it out, so I don't know if the 50watts is achievable
in practice. I thought it was an interesting addition to the mix. We
are often stood around a wood fire during the evenings anyway..

I will update the list when I actually get a chance to play with it..

Thanks

Sam