[HacktionLab] BGG letter

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Fri Jun 17 15:57:14 UTC 2011

> Hi
>
> I've written the letter to be sent to the Green gathering people and
> stick it on a wiki so people can modify it if you think it can be
> improved. I will be sending it this eve if everyone is happy. Please
> add questions/comments if you think I have missed something important.
>
> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/LetterBGG
>
> It might sound a bit formal but I wasn't sure how to approach them
> really...
> cheers
reads great Llanos, I've made one alteration to add that we did the G8
in 2005 and the No Borders camp.

news on the satellite dish: it seems I can get it online again, I have
the modem and ODU (the laser gun bit) down in Weston and the dish and
stand are (funnily enough) actually stashed in the barn at Highbury
Farm!  I am still finding out the exact details about getting it up and
running again, and what the cost might be...

we could in theory offer a mobile upload hub for people in and around
our space and therefore charge, either punters or the organisers....

more when I know more.