[HacktionLab] Tech tools for activists booklets.

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Thu May 5 21:09:45 UTC 2011

On 05/05/11 21:55, Alan Dawson wrote:
> I've run out of the booklets.

A good thing in a way, surely.

> Are there any left ?

Not sure - Mike might know. How many were you after?

I was thinking about collating some more tomorrow. Will let you know
after that.

As an aside it is both a bitch and a bastard putting them together - If
I had known how much so, I would never have put myself up for it. I
blame only myself for this, but put it out there as a warning to all in
case there is any talk of a reprint.

> Whats the best way to get some more in Sheffield in the next 7 days ?

Dunno. If anybody is going from Oxford to Sheffield in the next week
that would be best - but a long shot.

Failing that, probably post / parcel. I could do this, but my funds are
a bit tight at the moment - could you, Alan, pay? Could HactionLab? How
do these things get decided?

> Cheers,

Same from me. And well done in the race.