[HacktionLab] Tech tools for activists booklets.

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Thu May 5 21:27:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 10:09:45PM +0100, penguin wrote:

> On 05/05/11 21:55, Alan Dawson wrote:
> > I've run out of the booklets.
>
> A good thing in a way, surely.
>
> > Are there any left ?
>
> Not sure - Mike might know. How many were you after?

20 ?

They would be for the Sheffield Anarchist Bookfair. Which is on 14 May 2011

> > Whats the best way to get some more in Sheffield in the next 7 days ?
>
> Dunno. If anybody is going from Oxford to Sheffield in the next week
> that would be best - but a long shot.
>
> Failing that, probably post / parcel. I could do this, but my funds are
> a bit tight at the moment - could you, Alan, pay? Could HactionLab? How
> do these things get decided?

I'm currently waged, so sure, I can probably stump up some postage.
I shall ask about in Sheffield to see if there are any here still.

Regards,

Alan Dawson
--
GPG key: http://aland.burngreave.net/files/e81a4bba.gpg.pub.asc