[HacktionLab] fractal+html5 workshop idea for BarnCamp

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Wed May 11 23:27:07 UTC 2011

Quoting "Mike Harris" <mike at mbharris.co.uk>:

> Be interested to hear what people think about it, and if anyone's
> interested in doing it.

I might watch from afar, but not a developer so not so relevant for
me. I think it's a bit techie for a nerd gagged gathering too,
soooooo, please people on this list pledge your support to let me know
I'm wrong.

The canvas element is a great new web technology, with amazing scope,
so from that perspective it would be good to see some people stick
their hands up for it. Otherwise I think we should save it for one of
the other no nerd gag Hacktionlab Gatherings.

Cheers,
==