[HacktionLab] If you're coming to BarnCamp, PLEASE sign-up

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue May 31 17:30:32 UTC 2011

 Hi Everyone,

I'm sending this because I know that there's some of you out there who
are intending to come, who haven't singed up yet.

If you are coming to BarnCamp, do please sign-up, which you can do at
the SSL-encrypted site at:

http://registration.hacktivista.net/attendees/new

Also, if there's people you know who you suspect might not be on this
list, please pass this message on to them.  Thank you.

If you're not coming, but think a friend might be in to it, please let
them know about it.

Why we need you to sign up:
---------------------------

As you probably realise, we're not funded and don't have a massive pot
of money and BarnCamp is self-funding by the those of us who go.  Some
of the money is fronted in advance in order to enable us to buy the
right amount of food, drink and other things we need for the event.  If
we don't buy enough, people will starve or go thirsty; and if we buy too
much, then we end up out of pocket, which means some individuals will
end up out of pocket.  So it's key for us to know numbers as accurately
as possible.

If for some reason you're really not into singing up using the on-line
form, then please either email barncamp2011 at hacktivista.net and let us
know you're coming, or email me, or email someone else trusted that you
know who's organising this thing to let them know.

But do please sign up.  Thanks.

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893
0: http://mbharris.co.uk/keys/pgp.html