[HacktionLab] Booklets, and more booklets

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Wed Oct 12 22:42:00 UTC 2011

I have no idea what's going on with the wiki - when I try to upload my
revised version, it just re-uploads the old one.

The revised version is here:
http://ox4.org/~graham/HacktionLab_tech_tools_for_activists_mod2_g.odt

> Is this from the version on Flossmanuals?
No - it's from the version on the wiki here:
http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/upload/archive/3/30/20111012174532%21HacktionLab_tech_tools_for_activists_mod2.odt

If Beth or others can send me a log of the changes - or make the changes
into the odt version linked above (and tell me what pages have been
changed), I can put them into the odt file, but I won't have time to get
my head around exporting from Flossmanuals in time for the printing
deadline.

Cheers

On Wed 12 Oct 2011 21:19:55 BST, beth [beth at aktivix.org] emailed
subject: "Re: [HacktionLab] Booklets, and more booklets" saying ...