[HacktionLab] Booklets, and more booklets

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Thu Oct 13 00:01:27 UTC 2011

Quoting penguin <penguin at riseup.net>:

> I have no idea what's going on with the wiki - when I try to upload my
> revised version, it just re-uploads the old one.
>
> The revised version is here:
> http://ox4.org/~graham/HacktionLab_tech_tools_for_activists_mod2_g.odt
>
>> Is this from the version on Flossmanuals?
> No - it's from the version on the wiki here:
> http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/upload/archive/3/30/20111012174532%21HacktionLab_tech_tools_for_activists_mod2.odt
>
> If Beth or others can send me a log of the changes - or make the changes
> into the odt version linked above (and tell me what pages have been
> changed), I can put them into the odt file, but I won't have time to get
> my head around exporting from Flossmanuals in time for the printing
> deadline.

Aw man we need a workflow. There is no easy way to export from
flossmanuals to the wiki page. Also I've spotted some really bad edits
in the version currently on floss and booki.cc that shouldn't go into
print. I've always argued that the booklet should wait until version 2
is ready for a reprint.

I am working on the workflow. It's taking time.

I'll get an IRC meeting together.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green