[HacktionLab] Booklets, and more booklets

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Thu Oct 13 15:16:28 UTC 2011

OK, let's wait for a reprint.

I still think we should have some presence at the Book Fair. How about
just an updated version of the flyer with a promo to TTfA?

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/File:HactionLab2.pdf

Cheers

On Thu 13 Oct 2011 01:01:27 BST, Ben Green [ben at bristolwireless.net]
emailed subject: "Re: [HacktionLab] Booklets, and more booklets" saying ...