[HacktionLab] Ideas

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Mon Sep 19 21:35:57 UTC 2011

On Sun 18 Sep 2011 08:22:50 BST, m3shrom at riseup.net [m3shrom at riseup.net]
emailed subject: "[HacktionLab] Ideas" saying ...

> Some early morning ideas. From the conversatoons went been having at the lab.
>
> Propsal .
>
> Change the title and subtitle of the tech tools leaflet. To ' Are you being farmed?'. Tools  to escape the matrix.

- -1 from me. Sorry, but unless you already know what the booklet is
about, this title & sub-title doesn't actually make much sense - and the
booklet is aimed at people that don't know what it's about. I think we
need something a lot more descriptive, even if it is duller. Will try
and think of some alternatives. Later.

> And reorganize it along the following themes.
>
> Communicate directly and securely.
> Use open and decentralized internet services
> Keep creating our own media and info networks
> Use lower impact power,  computers and hosting.

+1 - think this is a really useful structure (but does creating our own
info networks fall into point 2?)