[HacktionLab] Ideas

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Tue Sep 20 07:15:45 UTC 2011

On 19/09/2011 22:35, penguin wrote:
> On Sun 18 Sep 2011 08:22:50 BST, m3shrom at riseup.net [m3shrom at riseup.net]
> emailed subject: "[HacktionLab] Ideas" saying ...
>
>> Some early morning ideas. From the conversatoons went been having at the lab.
>
>> Propsal .
>
>> Change the title and subtitle of the tech tools leaflet. To ' Are you being farmed?'. Tools  to escape the matrix.
>
> -1 from me. Sorry, but unless you already know what the booklet is
> about, this title & sub-title doesn't actually make much sense - and the
> booklet is aimed at people that don't know what it's about. I think we
> need something a lot more descriptive, even if it is duller. Will try
> and think of some alternatives. Later.

ok agreed - maybe this text could be part of the cover or a subtitle.

>> And reorganize it along the following themes.
>
>> Communicate directly and securely.
>> Use open and decentralized internet services
>> Keep creating our own media and info networks
>> Use lower impact power,  computers and hosting.
>
> +1 - think this is a really useful structure (but does creating our own
> info networks fall into point 2?)

i see where you are coming from - i was thinking

2, is the web technology - eg status.net, wordpress networks etc
3, is the hardware, client software and not tech strategy - recorders,
audacity how to organise

i guess that could be clearer
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=qPvf