[HacktionLab] Leaflet V2 progress

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Tue Sep 20 10:41:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,

it was decided in the meeting Manchester that I could take on the
process of co-ordinating the next Booklet
(http://tinyurl.com/6xdrmup)- title and content as yet undecided.
There were numerous suggestions at the meeting, and we also have
Mick's proposal.

At the meeting there were several suggested changes of content and
format, I propose another meeting on IRC to bash this out.

I've had a quick look at the current content, some of it's good, some
of it's not so good to the point where is should be scrapped or
severley edited.

booki
-----
I must say that booki is doing my head in.

* The revision control is none existent in any meaningful way, and
fixes for that aren't trivial. (versions consist of one page with link
to 1.0 - which results in 404 error when clicked)
* Revisions appear when nothing has been changed - I think just when
documents have been saved without editing - perhaps even just "edited"
and not saved.

I'm really not sure about using this software, it gives me the fear.

IRC meeting
-----------

Who's up for one then? I'm free a most times except early evenings as
a general rule. I can even do weekends at a push. Please give times
and dates you'd be happy with everyone.

Wiki Page
---------

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Tech_Tools_for_Activists_2 - I've
started this page, it has not content at the moment, will start to
fill is this afternoon.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green