[HacktionLab] How To Bypass Internet Censorship

Simon Worthington simon at metamute.org
Wed Sep 28 11:10:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

At Mute we use these really nice 'short run/print on demand' printers in
Devon, they do a budget pamphlet pricing see this quote/pricing page
http://www.imprint.co.uk/digital/stapledeconomy.html

If we have PDFs then they can be processed really quickly.

I put some price in here for the - Tech Tools for Activists Booklet v
2.0, which came out at £0.41p per copy for a 300 run + £12 delivery.

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Hacktionlab_Manchester_2011_Agenda#Minutes.2Fnotes

I would also like to make a proposal that I get the 'Tech Tools for
Activists Booklet' an ISBN number that way the book can more easily be
distributed in the book trade, book stores could order it and online
stores could stock it. If people are happy with this I'll get together
the book info thats needed to enter it into the book trade systems and
put it on the wiki to have people check it over and make sure its correct.

Cheers

Simon

Beyond the stars - @mrchristian99