[HacktionLab] Booklet printing - was > Re: How To Bypass Internet Censorship

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Wed Sep 28 16:20:33 UTC 2011

Whilst I like the idea of print on demand, I'm more in favour of using
activist friendly printers (we encourage people to use activist tech
resources - I don't see why that should be limited to tech).

There are a few links on the footprint page:
http://www.footprinters.co.uk/links.html

I also have a concern around distribution via the book trade. I like the
idea of getting the booklet out there, but not so keen on putting time
in for free for a commercial company to profit. This could just be me
being a grumpy anti-capitalist, and a possible way round might be
printing 'pay no more than x' on the cover?

I'm open to persuasion on either of these.

Cheers

On Wed 28 Sep 2011 12:10:11 BST, Simon Worthington [simon at metamute.org]
emailed subject: "Re: [HacktionLab] How To Bypass Internet Censorship"
saying ...