[HacktionLab] HacktionLab in London 4-7th May holiday bonus bonanza edition

mickfuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Apr 3 08:24:42 UTC 2012

On 03/04/12 09:14, Adelayde Skidmore wrote:
> On 02/04/12 10:45, m3shrom wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> Just a quick one to say that Larc (whitehall, london) has been booked
>> for 4-6th May for HacktionLab spring 2012- thanks chickpea and gdm!
> nice one.  but where was the discussion on the date?
There was a call out made on this list asking someone to set up a date
decider. Check back.

So, as no-one took up that call to get involved in helping to decide the
date then, I don't think that it is very generous to then criticise
people for going ahead and booking a random date.

That's my feeling on it.