[HacktionLab] Getting data 100% safe

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Wed Apr 4 19:54:16 UTC 2012

Hi

Well my practical experience is I used it a few years go to encrypt
sensitive data to transfer over the border from a very repressive
government. It was easy to use. We got the data out, but will never know
if that was because the government agents didn't look at it, or couldn't
crack it is unknown (it's not the sort of thing you ask at the border ;-) )

If you're looking for something that 100% safe, that that is impossible
AFAIK if you are going to used closed source software such as Windows.

Cheers

On Wed 04 Apr 2012 19:32:07 BST, enjoyeverymoment
[enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net] emailed subject: "Re: [HacktionLab]
Getting data 100% safe" saying ...