[HacktionLab] Getting data 100% safe

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Thu Apr 5 21:43:35 UTC 2012

On 05/04/12 13:44, enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net wrote:
> another thing for people to take on board :)
> it's like saying how far do you take it, and I guess I'm shooting low to
> involve more and get them to start their own learning cycle
> I think their is lots of intention by those wanting to change there but
> the overwhelming time and know-how (or seemingly so as the page grows in
> the list of consideration when changing) makes me wonder how many with the
> advice received would actually consider the change... and what can be done
> to change that (as is being done by us all I'm guessing)

I think you are right to approach it in this way. Me and many other
people on this list probably started using free software on windows
before making a change to linux (and I'm sure plenty still are or on mac
whatever) and that process of already knowing some free software made it
much easier than starting from scratch.
> I got TrueCrypt going in no time which is a great milestone... on to the
> next milestone, but perhaps in another part of life for now... thanks all

Cool!
here's help for it as well in case you want to pass it on.
http://en.flossmanuals.net/basic-internet-security/ch048_tools-secure-textmessaging/