[HacktionLab] Getting data 100% safe

enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net enjoyeverymoment at riseup.net
Thu Apr 5 12:44:52 UTC 2012

another thing for people to take on board :)
it's like saying how far do you take it, and I guess I'm shooting low to
involve more and get them to start their own learning cycle
I think their is lots of intention by those wanting to change there but
the overwhelming time and know-how (or seemingly so as the page grows in
the list of consideration when changing) makes me wonder how many with the
advice received would actually consider the change... and what can be done
to change that (as is being done by us all I'm guessing)

I got TrueCrypt going in no time which is a great milestone... on to the
next milestone, but perhaps in another part of life for now... thanks all