[HacktionLab] getting workshops ready to send off to festivals

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Apr 11 14:33:45 UTC 2012

On 08/04/12 20:12, JimDog wrote:
> I could get some stuff together for a streaming audio workshop using
> mixxx, idjc and/or airtime I reckon.
>
> Airtime would probably be overkill but the other two would make good
> simple workshops.

One on airtime could be good too I reckon, put it up there why not?
Please write a description on the following page. I would say aim to do
something that you can complete in 60mins as it is a festival and a
self-contained short workshop will probably go down better than one you
can't finish.

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Table_of_Possible_Workshops_for_Hacktionlab_on_the_Road

Next up I'm going to get together a list of festivals, spaces and
contacts that do workshops. So far I've got

Sunrise
Beathearder (closed for this year)
Green Gathering
Buddafield
One Love
Shambala (rebel soul)
Solfest

Any other ones? and has anyone else got any contacts for these?
Also Ben G is it worth trying Green Gathering again?

nice one,
Mick