[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2013

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Tue Aug 21 08:28:03 UTC 2012

I saw Gaz from Stepping Stones at Boomtown and I think they would be up
for having it at Highbury Farm again if we wanted to do it there.
I said that we would want to make sure they were happy, and that from my
perspective it seemed like doing all the food was a lot of work for them
to take on for us. I would be up for doing it at Highbury again if we
could work out another plan for food. Maybe doing breakfast and one
other meal but not full board!

I'm also up for going somewhere else but don't have ideas.

Also we could think about doing a HacktionLab together with another
group or groups.

There are plans happening for a Movement Support Gathering. They
contacted us on this list a while ago and I've been in contact to input
into the planning. There is a date sorted and a call out coming soon.

*Movement Support Gathering*
*Friday 5th October -- Saturday 6th October*
*Birmingham
*https://network23.org/msg2012/

So maybe doing a joint event could help keep the momentum going and
spread the load of doing the publicity and the planning.

Just an idea!

nice one
Mick