[HacktionLab] Fwd: Please pass to mailing list

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Sun Feb 5 10:35:53 UTC 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:28:06 -0800
From: blackfeather at resist.ca
To: hacktionlab-owner at lists.aktivix.org

Hi!
I've tried to subscribe to the mailing list but had some problems - maybe
you have to approve the subscriber or something like that? Anyway. I wrote
this mail hoping to reach the mailing list but it was rejected
automatically.

Can you please pass it to the mailing list?
Thanks!

Hey mates!

We are a small collective from Ex-Soviet union country.

We are thinking about translating your broschure into russian. In fact
we've already translated 3 chapters. But we have some questions on it.

First of all we've noticed that you're doing the new edition of it. All
the changes are applied to booki.cc or you're doing it somewhere else?

Another point is the links - most of them appear to be broken.

Cheers!
BFC