[HacktionLab] Fwd: Please pass to mailing list

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Sun Feb 5 11:40:49 UTC 2012

Hi there,

Yes you didn't get added yet but it should happen soon.

> Hey mates!
>
> We are a small collective from Ex-Soviet union country.
>
> We are thinking about translating your broschure into russian. In fact
> we've already translated 3 chapters. But we have some questions on it.
>
> First of all we've noticed that you're doing the new edition of it. All
> the changes are applied to booki.cc or you're doing it somewhere else?

here's the link to the new edition which is in progress
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/tech-tools-for-activists-2/_edit/

Have a look and see what you think and feel free to make suggestions for
additions.

we moved it to flossmanuals.net as it has a better front end for when it
gets' published, thinks seem to get a bit lost in booki.cc (and
sometimes a little bit broken :) )

> Another point is the links - most of them appear to be broken.

yes that is annoying isn't it! a lot of the links on flossmanuals.net
got broken when they upgraded the system, it's a known problem but
doesn't appear to have an easy fix.

this is one of the thing that should be solved in version2
we were talking about redirects and the imc.li link shortener for this
version but I think the full links are in the draft version.

If you wanted to do a translation inside of flossmanuals then this is
possible. You would need to contact discuss at lists.flossmanuals.net and
request that. I'm on that list too and would support this idea as a
welcome one.

nice one!