[HacktionLab] bethemedia Network meeting on same weekend as spring hacktionlab?

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Tue Feb 21 08:26:24 UTC 2012

> > So i will throw out an idea of having a BTM meeting in London in
> > Spring... maybe as an extra day or half day onto a hacktion lab
> > meet that is being discussed. (if Hacktion lab people dont want
> > this - no problem we can do another date)
>
> > Any opinions on this? We are still having goo

I'm in favour of this as long as the agenda is clear and can be time
contained. My concern would be Indymedia stuff that does need to get
sorted out eating into time spent working on publicising and perfecting
new tools. I'm sure there is a way of getting over that concern.
Maybe half a day is best?

nice one
mick