[HacktionLab] bethemedia Network meeting on same weekend as spring hacktionlab?

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Tue Feb 21 11:02:52 UTC 2012

Quoting Charlie Harvey <charlie at newint.org>:

> Hi,
>
> Well, I'm not keen to mix the two really. btm and hacktionlab seem to be
> conceptually different things to me. I don't have much time to put into
> btm, but I do have time and effort to put into hacktionlab and ttfa. It
> isn't a block or anything, but I'd slope off down the pub or head home
> early for the btm part if people wanted to do it that way.

I've been trying to decide what I thought about this, but fortunately
Charlie's done that for me. What he said. BTM is not something I can
be productively involved in at the moment, so it doesn't enhance the
gathering for me for it to be included.

On a plus side, I wouldn't be alone down the pub and Charlie and I
could come up with all manner of wild ruses.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green