[HacktionLab] Some ideas for Hacktionlab Jan 2012

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Sat Jan 7 18:24:12 UTC 2012

>> How can the digital rights lobby groups support the local radical communications providers ?

this is interesting and also I'm wondering how radical media
sympathisers present at rebelious media conference can support local
radial communications providers too.

I'm able to come to the gathering and well up for meeting up with you
people again especially to work out how we can do lots of distributed
workshops and presentations this summer at festivals, social centres,
geek groups etc - I think we came up with some great stuff last time and
I'd be well up for finding out of people had more ideas for that
especially for getting the word out or hosting something.

nice one
mick