[HacktionLab] Some ideas for Hacktionlab Jan 2012

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Tue Jan 10 19:36:31 UTC 2012

I've put these on the page (first 2 as main session, third as
sub-session - please correct if I got it wrong).

Any more ideas for what to talk about / hack ?
http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Winter_2012_Hacklab

And any more coming? If so, please sign up here so protag knows how
many cooked breakfasts to prepare on Sunday (come on PT, you know you
want to ;-) ).
http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Winter_2012_hacklab_attendees

Oh, and can someone bring a razor for Mick's food before it's cooked
(if that doesn't make you click the link, nowt will, and you will
forever live a sad and unfulfilled life).

Oh, and does anyone that's coming want more copies of Tech Tools?

Looking forward to finding new and secure ways of exchanging kitty
pics with you all.

Cheers