[HacktionLab] HacktionLab site updates

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Fri Jan 27 09:14:17 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Just done some updates to the site:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Welcome_to_HacktionLab

1. Made the home page simpler, by archiving off the big events list to
its own page and also by removing the images.

2. Officially changed the name of TTFA booklet to Tech Tools for
Activism and included Nor's new art work and logo.

3. Put the stuff about Bradford 2012 into the past tense.

4. Added mention of the possibility of a Spring HacktionLab in LARC.

I've got a load more jotted down ideas for overhauling the site, but
keeping it as a wiki.  Now that we're forking this Tech Tools for
Activism project, I feel it's much clearer what HacktionLab is and what
the scope of the web site is.  I'll put these ideas into words at some
point, but do feel free to have a go at making improvements to the site
everybody...

By the way, in Firefox now, I get this issue where the left hand column
items are pushed down to the bottom of the page.  Does anyone else have
this issue?  I've had a play with the styles in Firebug but can't fathom
it....