[HacktionLab] Give up activism article

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Sat Jan 28 15:45:03 UTC 2012

http://www.eco-action.org/dod/no9/activism.htm

In case anyone was wondering about the change of name from Tech Tools
for Activists to Tech Tools for Activism I think that the above article
that Michael reminded us about in Bradford, sums up some of the negative
connotations of the word Activist. I don't necessarily agree with all
the article but some of the perceptions there are very common.

While 'Activism' doesn't solve all of this, it seemed like it was a step
in the right direction, whilst still being understandable to explain
what exactly the leaflet / project is.

nice one & get a job!