[HacktionLab] Using: Exciting news from HacktionLab

Brent thebrentc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:43:18 UTC 2012

Hi

Nice one on all the work you folks are doing.

Random request: I'd like to possibly quote/reference this specific email
for a Uni essay. Not essential, so doesn't need a big discussion, just veto
if you're not ok with this.

I'm doing a course about the relations between society and technology and
an essay around activism and computers, so there's interesting points here
about the need for strategy as well as tech and e.g. need for legal
protection.

Course info:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/artshums/depts/ddh/study/pgt/madcs/index.aspx

Ps. There was talk of drupal workshop?; I'm busy on a site, so would be up
for this if I can make it, can  probably book LARC if needed..

Cheers,
Brent

Brent
www.brentc.net