[HacktionLab] New Open Source / Android Communication Tools?

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Thu Jul 26 09:13:31 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I'm doing some work for Tactical Tech researching if the tools that they
included in Message in a Box and Mobiles in a box are still relevant and
if there are other ones that should be researched.

To see all the tools mentioned in a big list, they are in messages
http://messageinabox.tacticaltech.org/toolist and mobiles:
http://mobiles.tacticaltech.org/lookattools.

I'm on the case with the existing tools but it would be great to get in
put on some of the newer tools out there that are useful. A lot has
changed since 2008 - including Android tools.

You would be doing me a favour supporting some work I'm doing but this
info will also be useful for the Tech Tools for Activism website /
leaflet too.

I've created a wiki page or just email back the list with the name of
the tool if it's a just a name you want to share.

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/New_tools_for_2012

nice one
Mick