[HacktionLab] New Open Source / Android Communication Tools?

Andy S andys at bristolwireless.net
Fri Jul 27 10:12:49 UTC 2012

I would add Android Webkey to the page for useful apps for when you 'lose'
your phone: http://androidwebkey.com/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webkey although just how
much trust we should have of such apps is debatable, but complete remote
control of your phone down to remote screen view and cli access is quite
hard to beat! Starting the service remotely would be nice as I wouldn't
want this running all the time!

*http://www.bristolwireless.net/* <http://www.bristolwireless.net/>*  | **0117
325 0067 |  **sip:info at bristolwireless.net*
*Bristol Wireless**