[HacktionLab] New Open Source / Android Communication Tools?

sam at bristolwireless.net sam at bristolwireless.net
Fri Jul 27 10:24:04 UTC 2012

Hi Andy that looks like a good one, and is opensource too..

> I would add Android Webkey to the page for useful apps for when you 'lose'
> your phone: http://androidwebkey.com/

I had linked to 'Android lost' here:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/TTFA2:_Mobile_Phone_Security_and_Android_Apps#Remote_control

Which is a similar thing but closed source. The killer app for me with
Android Lost is that you can control via SMS. This is useful for me as
I stay on 2G usually to save battery, with Android lost I can turn on
3G by sending a text to the phone, then use the 3G to do all the other
stuff.

Best

Sam