[HacktionLab] shambala festival workshops & others

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Wed Mar 28 08:51:01 UTC 2012

hi there,

I saw nathan from rebel soul who do an area at shambala for activists
and mentioned that we are up for doing workshops at festivals.

He asked if we had a list of workshops we can offer, I said yes, but I
reckon we need to polish up what Ben started to co-ordinate on the wiki
in to something a bit more festival friendly.
But before doing that are people up for having a look and seeing if they
can add anything.

Add your name to workshops that you think you can give as well, even if
someone else added it, as in this way if you are the other side of the
country or the original person can't make then you get to go.

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Table_of_Possible_Workshops_for_Hacktionlab_on_the_Road

anyone got any other leads on workshops?

nice one