[HacktionLab] shambala festival workshops & others

Chris Anderson chris at turnfront.com
Fri Mar 30 13:45:36 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Delurking to say I'd like to facilitate or help out with some workshops.
The things I'd be most interested in doing would be mesh networks,
anonymous/decentralised internet access & bitcoin. I've run tech for
activism workshops before at various conferences and festivals.

It isn't possible to create an account on the wiki (admin permissions
required). If someone makes me an account, I could add my name to workshops.

Ta,

Chris