[HacktionLab] Hacktionlab logistics - who needs crash space?

chickpea chickpea at aktivix.org
Wed May 2 15:00:04 UTC 2012

Hi there

I read through the emails and have a question
for you all:

* How many people want to crash at LARC:
** On Friday night?
** On Saturday night?

Normally LARC has a 'no crash space' policy because it's been
problematic in the past but I think we can make an exception. Having
said that, if you want to crash, make sure to bring a mat and a
sleeping bag - the building does not have many full-length couches and
definitely doesn't have any beds in it.

Please raise your hand digitally via email ASAP as the spaces would be
limited to under 10 so I don't piss LARC users off too much.

* If anyone has any LARC logistically-oriented questions, do ask me.

* LARC on Friday: I'll be at LARC early on Friday morning to greet Mr.
Fuzz. We will set-up a wifi network in the building and the projector
and stuff. If anyone wants to come earlier than 7pm, do.

* Publicity - I need help from Londoners: I lost my address book with
my personal catastrophic hardware failure of 2012 and can't be arsed right
now to
create a new one or find my back-up. I've publicised in various places
but not like crazy so if any Londoners on this list can help with
that, that'd be super duper!!

I think that's it. There will be tea, coffee and snacks available
throughout the weekend. Meals can be had at nearby cheap curry places
(£3-5 for a good solid meal) or there are markets where prepared food
can be bought and heated up on a hob if people prefer that.

Cheers - look forward to seeing/meeting you all.
-chickpea (part of dissident island radio, catalyst radio, a LARC user
and a hacktionlab afficionad@)

PS: Sorry I've been so silent and rather shitty with space logistics. :(