[HacktionLab] final push on WordPress manual?

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed May 16 16:57:36 UTC 2012

I don't know if I mentioned it already on this list but with some help I'm writing a book on using WordPress.
There's lots of good stuff there but it needs some editing and some more proof reading.

This book can function as a support to projects like network23.org or as stand alone chapters useful in training.

I'm going through the chapters I've written and editing them down at the moment.
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/wordpress/

If you want to help, here are some of the things on the to do list.

* edit out redundant or unclear content
* check spelling and capitalisation mistakes
* check images are all there
* search for open images to supplement introductory and concluding chapters - or maybe you know an illustrator to give add images to give the whole thing a bit of polish

Any help on this mission is greatly appreciated, it was only going to be a little update and it became a bigger project.

nice one
mick