[HacktionLab] Electronic sealed envelope system?

Brent thebrentc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:00:23 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

Quick question, in case anyone has ideas..

I need to selectively share a master password with a group. They won't need
it usually, but more than just me should know it or at least have access to
it.

Assuming people won't manage to remember it, and won't get heads around
encrypted files or emails. Don't want to email in plain text.

So, is there a kind of electronic 'sealed envelope' system, where if the
envelope (with password) is opened, others get a notification of the seal
being broken and can then check if this is ok...

Hope that makes sense

Luv
Brent, list lurker