[HacktionLab] Electronic sealed envelope system?

Brent thebrentc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:58:59 UTC 2012

Hi

Thanks all! Yes, I'd thought about secret sharing, nice little tutorial
Alan.

A related idea is the 'deadswitch', where if someone doesn't check in to a
system regularly it emails a preset message out.

Guess I'll try a combo of getting trusted persons to remember it and maybe
secret sharing over more secure email providers only. It's opportunity to
do some security awareness with the folks i suppose.

Cheers