[HacktionLab] We need to talk about Facebook

mp mp at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 27 20:09:43 UTC 2012

On 27/11/12 19:26, Garcon du Monde wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 01:32:29PM +0100, mp wrote:
>> discussion unfolding on various tangents and lists now:
>>
>> On 27/11/12 12:59, Garcon du Monde wrote:
>>
>>> i am not aware of any evidence that the mobile phone networks
>>> are carcinogenic - please let me know if there is any,
>>> otherwise you might like to rephrase that sentence.
>>
>> There is no evidence that George Bush was an agent of evil, but
>> the headache his mere appearance used to give me, was a good
>> indication. The heat and the headache I get talking on a mobile
>> phone is also a good indication that a lot of energy enters my
>> biochemical soup and cooks it up.
>>
>> Anyway, some people want to believe one thing, others another.
>>
>> Try these, if you want more info:
>
> sorry, all garbage.
>
> give me peer-reviewed - or, at the very least, something pretending
> to be peer-reviewed

If by "peer-reviewed" you mean sanctioned by the White Man's Ivory
Tower, then good luck to you in your quest for knowledge.

On the one hand you support social movements and autonomous
information infrastructures and knowledge, on the other you stand
firmly with the scientific establishment, is that it?