[HacktionLab] can you share short online films?

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Wed Oct 3 09:39:45 UTC 2012

I'm getting short films together for a couple of film screenings this
weekend.

One at the MSG gathering, I guess. https://network23.org/msg2012/ -
who's up for coming?

Can people here suggest short punchy interesting films, activism,
action, art, aware music etc.

I love film screenings. I used to do loads. I would be up for
collaborating on sourcing films to present in blog posts that were easy
for people to download and re-screen. Who's up for it? It doesn't have
to be labour intensive maybe a call like this every couple of months?

Please share the videos with the list if you want to or if not email me
or make a comment on this blog post.  http://tinyurl.com/9ftb5gg

nice one
Mick