[HacktionLab] Apology was.. Re: late homework - anyone speak Mediawiki?

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Fri Oct 5 12:14:15 UTC 2012

On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 01:01:16PM +0100, Mike Harris wrote:
> On 05/10/2012 12:27, Alan Dawson wrote:
> >>
> > Of course it's highly likely to occur, and it's quite disingenuous to suggest that it's not.
> I don't think I'm being disingenuous Alan, but as I think we've
> established previously on another list, I think we both have different
> takes on the topic.  I'd rather stick to giving our opinions on the
> topic and letting Tom make up his mind, rather than saying whether one
> person's being disingenuous, or another's being something else.

Sorry, I shouldn't have said disingenuous, with the implication of lack of candour and hypocrisy
Apologies.

But did think that we'd dealt with the issues about encrypting the transport layer a long time ago.

Regards,

Alan Dawson

--
"The introduction of a coordinate system to geometry is an act of violence"