[HacktionLab] anyone going to Mozilla Festival November 9 – 11

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Thu Oct 18 17:03:21 UTC 2012

I know a couple of people linked to FM that are going to this.
Anyone from HacktionLab?

Here's the info - http://mozillafestival.org/
November 9 – 11, 2012 - in Laaaadaaaan!
Damage - 45 notes

I got in touch with the organisers after I booked to see if there were existing session
that we might be interested in and there does seem to be some good
stuff. See the email below.

--/
There will be a session run by the LibreGraphics team on F/LOSS publishing:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Festival2012/Submit/_F/LOSS_workflows_for_grassroots_publications

You might be interested to join in there?

We also have this session on citizen journalism, although focusing on video:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Festival2012/Submit/Curating_and_Repackaging_Citizen_Video

And these ones on Open Educational Resources:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Festival2012/Submit/Webmakers-Textbook
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Festival2012/Submit/Teach_someone_something_with_open_content