[HacktionLab] Eco village: Runnymede [Egham, West of London]

nowisthetime at riseup.net nowisthetime at riseup.net
Mon Oct 22 13:15:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

Hope things good with you all, let me know what you're upto :)
This might be as bit off topic... well maybe not if you fancy a break from
all the concrete & electrics and fancy some pedal power :)

You're cordially invited to check out Runnymede Eco Village. It's pretty
much woodland next to a disused Brunel Campus in
Egham, West London that no-one knows who owns it and they have no money
for even eviction judging by the shambled attempts previously.
2miles from station and not far from our Grow Heathrow. Sweet.

We have bike powered film and general woodland stuff going on here at
Runnymede. Quite a few people just making their own houses!

More info and directions: http://diggers2012.wordpress.com/
Latest contacts are 07963475195 or 07905283114.
My number 07514450456.

Be there or be wherever you like to be :)
Love,
Yo x

https://network23.org/freeschool
keep working on the journey.....