[HacktionLab] Fwd: Re: [dev23] Made some changes to network23

Protag protag at aktivix.org
Sun Oct 28 19:09:21 UTC 2012

Hi

Comments on the situation below, esp

>in that it works,
>it's operational and supported

Northern is, indeed, not in great health as far as being a functioning-collective-which-actually-meets, which produces issues around legitimacy and what actions can be taken (i.e. nothing controversial, really).

Technically the site's still there and being maintained on a kind of life support basis, and has users.

People have spoken to me about getting a new collective together so I know there's interest (and, thus, reason to keep the life support switched on, even if it ends up being different people...).

And also there's Nottingham, so there are still places where folks can anonymously upload their grassroots activisty vids, if they want to.

Cheers

Protag

p.s. thanks for all the effort at the bookfair :)