[HacktionLab] Tech Tools leaflet

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Tue Sep 4 16:22:11 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I'd like to offer to take on co-ordinating the next version of the Tech
Tools for Activism leaflet.
I'd try to get a version ready for the Movement Support Gathering in
October.

Here is some of a conversation I've been having with BenG offline. I
think it would be fine to 'fork' the project with a version on HL wiki,
but also one on FLOSS Manuals.

I'd want to get some cash from HL funds to do some printing and I'm
flexible about how much.

nice one
Mick