[HacktionLab] some info on movement support gathering

mickfuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Sun Sep 9 10:10:46 UTC 2012

This is the event I'm aiming towards getting the Tech Tools for Activism
leaflet printed at. I know anyone on this list interested in attending
will be very welcome. I'll forward an HTML email to network but I'll
also forward this as it has some more info about how it is being put
together.

--//
Hello all,

This is an email circular to confirm that the Movement Support Gathering
will happen in October 5-6-7 at the Edge, a converted warehouse space 15
minutes walk from the centre of Birmingham.   More information and
updates will be posted on

 website: https://network23.org/msg2012/
 contact email: ukmovementsgathering2012 at aktivix.org
 e-list for organising groups: movementsupportgathering at lists.riseup.net
to join send email to ukmovementsgathering2012 at aktivix.org or
gbclegal at riseup.net

We will also send the call-out.  Please feel free to circulate it as
broadly as you feel is appropriate with your members/and/or the people
you work with

Solidarity & Autonomy,
 MSG organising groups

ps. below is notes form most recent organising groups meeting: